Tom Hudson Education:
Juris Doctor, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 1980, Top 10% Graduate, (23/225), (Magee Scholar, 1978-79)Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio, 1977Certified to Administer Roadside Standardized Field Sobriety Tests by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, January, 2004.
- 9/96-Present–Private Practice, Hudson Law Office, Sarasota, Bradenton and Key West, FL.
- 1988-1996–Private Practice of Law, Hudson and Associates, 1700 Terminal Tower, Cleveland, OH
- 1987-88–Partner, Ott & Hudson, Suite 1111, 33 Public Square, Cleveland, OH
- 1985-87–Private Practice of Law, 1010 Engineers Building, Cleveland, OH
- 1980-85–Assistant County Prosecutor, Cuyahoga County, 1300 Ontario Street, Cleveland, OH
- 1979-80–Assistant Lakewood Municipal Prosecutor, 12650 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH
- 9/96-8/2009–Air Personality, Oldies 108, WSRZ-FM Radio, Sarasota, FL
- 9/99-5/00–Religious School Instructor, Temple Sinai Reform Jewish Congregation, Sarasota, FL
- 9/94-9/96–Air Personality, Majic 105.7, WMJI-FM Radio, Cleveland, OH
- 1992-1994–Legal Affairs Editor, WERE-AM 1300 Radio, Cleveland, OH
- 1985-87–Air Personality and News Editor, WHK-AM 1420, Cleveland, OH
- 1996-99–Monthly Columnist, “CrossCurrents”, Mainstream Magazine, Sarasota, FL
Admitted in Ohio, Florida, and the Federal Courts, including
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Numerous appearances before State Supreme Courts.
- Over 200 civil and criminal jury trials, including dozens of murder trials and several death penalty cases.
- Member-Bar of the State of Ohio
- Member-The Florida Bar
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund —-Cooperating Attorney
NonProfit Board Memberships:
- Animal Rescue Coalition of Sarasota, 2011
- Vice-President, Grove Pointe Homeowners Association, 2006-2008
- Temple Sinai Reform Congregation, 2000
- Southwest Florida Business Guild, 1997-2000
- ALSO for Gay Youth, Inc., 1997-1999
- Advisory Board, ALSO for Gay Youth, Inc., 1999-2005